Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Away we go...


Welcome to This Odd Duck, a blog where you can follow my trials and tribulations as an artist.  I am Meghan, a twenty-four year old photographer who also likes to express herself through drawing and mixed media.  My influences and inspirations include Joel-Peter Witkin, Diane Arbus, Tim Burton, the music of Amanda Palmer, Victorian low-brow art, avante garde theater, and the macabre. 

In the coming days and months, expect to see my work as well as posts about things that inspire me, including film, art, style, music, theater and more.  I would love to connect with other artists through blogging.  I will soon be opening my first etsy store, and as readers of this blog, you will get sneak previews at works in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment